 General / 54032 (-5)
  Re: Update news on BrickShelf.com

(...) What if it were about half of $0.30 per day? Would that then make you happy, Dave!? JOHN (17 years ago, 20-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Brickshelf Status

Thanks for coming up, and for not shutting down our LEGO® image bank. I wish you and BS the best. Julián. (17 years ago, 20-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf Status

(...) (snip) Awesome. Thanks Kevin for all your efforts! I can barely imagine how much work or how much of a strain on resources running a site that big might be. But you can count me in along with those who have emailed you as one who will put his (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Update news on BrickShelf.com

(...) $5.00 is outrageous. No way can I see spending any more than $0.25 or $0.30 per day. ;) Dave! (17 years ago, 20-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Brickshelf Status

(...) I agree with JT. I am ready to pay my share. Five bucks a month seems like peanuts for a service so useful. I have never been a big user of Brickshelf, but I have used it for years without contributing one nickel. Just the idea of not having (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact