 General / 54027 (-5)
  Re: Update news on BrickShelf.com

(...) What point was that? That a single individual can control so much of the online LEGO world? That as the sole owner and operator of a web service of huge importance to the AFOL community he has neither tact nor the ability to communicate? That (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: Update news on BrickShelf.com

(...) Hi, all-- Elsewhere on LUGnet, Kevin explains a lot. This is not going to be a moneymaker for him; rather, it will help to defray the costs of what has gotten to be a very expensive proposition. Here's a quick math lesson: right now, let's say (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Brickshelf Status

Hey Kevin, First up, thank you so much for Brickshelf, both for the last decade and for it's continuance. I don't know if you hear enough how great a resource this is for the whole community. I'm really sorry if the massive downloads over the past (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Brickshelf Status

(...) Kevin: I don't know about other AFOLs, but right now I have very little trust in Brickshelf's continued viability, and certainly not enough to give you $60 a year. I don't expect to get things for free - I just spent $25 to upgrade to a (URL) (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Update news on BrickShelf.com

(...) Understood. But if you are not a brickshelf user, then me asking you your opinion about the $5/month is like me asking you what color pants I should wear tomorrow. (...) How do I know? It never hurts to ask. (...) Kevin made the point that (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact