 General / 54017 (-5)
  Re: Update news on BrickShelf.com

(...) Perhaps the file size restriction could be on non-paying accounts, kind of "you get what you pay for" mentality. The value added feature for paying users could be a Flickr-like "view all sizes" option so pix could be seen at a higher (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Brickshelf Status

(...) I think people are somewhat more open to paying for Internet content than they used to be. While it's easy to shrug off requests for donations, $5/month is pretty nominal. (...) Will paying users be able to customize their accounts? I posted a (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

What does this mean? "Allister McLaren" <allistermclaren@opt...et.com.au> wrote in message news:JLGLzv.G44@lugnet.com... (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Update news on BrickShelf.com

(...) Tim, I have to disagree with a blanket restriction regarding filesize restrictions for images. While a 256K limit is fine for single MOCs (like your dazzling creations), it can be inadequate for other things like train displays and larger MOCs (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Update news on BrickShelf.com

(...) Assuming you care whether brickshelf is around or not, do you have another solution that Kevin can take under consideration? Now's your chance. (17 years ago, 20-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact