 General / 53982 (-5)
  Re: No Longer able to access by member

(...) Yeah, I was starting to wonder how much traffic Kevin was suffering. I know I have about 8 GB of files spread over 2 computers. I started doing the math in my head. I hope he is not paying by bandwidth. Is so, I hope he communicates to the (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: No Longer able to access by member

(...) Yep. This effects the Mac backup script I wrote, too (-f works, but -m will quit without accomplishing anything). If you know the name of a user's subfolders, you can still find them with URLs like (URL) which redirects you to the (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: BS Backup Update - Version 0.0.14

Hi, Bob. Thank you so much for works! You've made an impressive wide way for our Exodus. In Japan, my LEGO-mate MUTCHY localized your software for Japanese. Many J-FOL (including Kids can't understand English) can save files of her/himself by using (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf - name your favorites - No Longer able to access by member

(...) I am using LUGNET forum search to look for brickshelf links. Works pretty well. Eric (17 years ago, 19-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf - name your favorites - No Longer able to access by member

(...) I am basically hacking it at this point. I am typing in numbers to see what comes up. I hope to find the favorites before they are gone. Todd (17 years ago, 19-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact