 General / 5396
5395  |  5397
Subject:
Tan baseplates with road printing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 19:40:23 GMT

Simple question, really ...

Are there any tan baseplates with road printing, like the green ones? I
was guessing there might be one or two in the new Spaceport series, but
I haven't had the opportunity to look at all the sets.

I want to build my town in the Southwest (fondly nicknamed San DiLego (;
), but without tan road plates it's not gonna be easy...

==Leanne

Leanne Opaskar                         lopaskar@san.rr.com