 General / 53947
  Supportive Community

Dear fellow LEGO fans and LDraw users, I was deeply impressed reading how many would have supported BrickShelf with fees to keep the site alive. Some expressed they weren't aware that they could become paying members to get rid off the ads, others (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !!

  Re: Supportive Community

Now it's a grand total of $10.00. (17 years ago, 18-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Supportive Community

While I don't use L-draw.org much, I do use L-draw a ton, and I am planning to use it more in the near future. Thanks, I hope it helps get new parts soon ;). Darren (17 years ago, 18-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Supportive Community

(...) What exchange rate did you use to get from 0.00 Dollars to 0.00 Euro? Just checking your math. :) (17 years ago, 19-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Supportive Community

(...) Maybe the button is placed too low on the page and no one scrolls down enough? Total slowly drifting away from zero now ;o) Philo (17 years ago, 19-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Supportive Community

(...) many thx for appreciating our efforts! w. (17 years ago, 19-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Supportive Community

(...) good point. I moved the button up to the top. (...) many thx! though your efforts in authoring and reviewing parts to me are much more worth that money ever could. w. (17 years ago, 19-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)