 General / 53912 (-5)
  Re: Please bring BS back - at least in a locked version!!

(...) First, Kevin, you've cost me thousands of dollars. If it weren't for Brickshelf I'd probably be off doing some boring hobby. Brickshelf was one of the hooks that drew me in and I'm very glad to be here. For this, I thank you. Second, as I sit (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf back up (at least temporarily)

(...) Thanks for this! It works very nicely. -Hendo (17 years ago, 17-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Whiners Re: Problems with Brickshelf?

(...) Do what? He's only talking to but a few people, and not telling them much. EJP (17 years ago, 17-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Problems with Brickshelf?

(...) Yes, but wouldn't you probably do that anyway? See the way I use Flickr on my blog, brickpile.com, for an example of how it can work well for LEGO images. Flickr is also used widely at classic-space.com. Another nice thing about Flickr is (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf - name your favorites

(...) I only have one, Holger Matthes' Venice folder. matthes/Venice Wake for Brickshelf! (17 years ago, 17-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact