 General / 53907 (-5)
  Re: 10181 Eiffle Tower

(...) There is a difference in how the "automatic binding bricks" bind. I first noticed this in the avaitar sets.Considering where the parts are made I have a feeling that flextronics is in full swing as the supplier of the bricks and the ones made (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf Backup Utility

(...) See (URL) and (URL) - there is not a Mac version yet, but I am reverse engineering something similar and Travis may already have a solution up his sleeve. Stay tuned. Jim (17 years ago, 17-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Brickshelf Backup Utility

(...) Is there a Mac version of this available? Thanks in advance! (17 years ago, 17-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Brickshelf + Amazon S3 = Solution?

(...) Hi Jake, Amazon S3 is the exact solution I thought of when I heard about this problem. I glanced at the API documentation, and it doesn't seem like a difficult solution to implement, either. Now that it seems that Brickshelf won't be making a (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: BRICKSHELF account USERS *Spread the NEWS*

Horrible, so sad news. But we must express our thankness to BS for both landing-runway and glory-days... About the news, Japan will be okay. I got it and made annoucement about 7.31 already. Thank you so much from far-east. earl-0(1423) Kotaro Ono (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact