 General / 53887 (-10)
  Brickshelf - name your favorites

OK, I was thinking about this as I grabbed the one folder from my account that I didn't have on a my local machine, and I thought "what else?". I'm curious - over the years folks must have flagged certain galleries or users as deep sources of (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf back up (at least temporarily)

(...) Very nice. Too bad there's not a Mac version (and I don't think anyone will cobble one up in the next two weeks :-). (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Brickshelf back up (at least temporarily)

(...) Absolutely! I'm really sad to see Brickshelf, and all those wonderful MOC images go away... but THANK YOU to having kept Brickshelf up and running all these years, and thank you yet again for the window to have a last browse and grab through (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Brickshelf Backup Utility

Although another link's been posted elsewhere, here's a link to the latest Brickshelf Backup Utility by Bob Kojima. We're hosting it on BZPower, which has much more bandwidth than the original link for downloading. Please use this link for (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Re: Brickshelf back up (at least temporarily)

(...) edit! link is dead, but this one still works: (URL) phew! (almost panic...) (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Brickshelf back up (at least temporarily)

(...) Great news and glad to hear it! Grab stuff while the grabbing is good, folks--and a big Thank You to all parties that made it happen! (Especially Kevin--and thanks for all the years of hard work you sank into this!) Play Well and Prosper, (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Brickshelf back up (at least temporarily)

(...) Thanks. Didier (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf back up (at least temporarily)

(URL) here>'s how to make a quick and easy Brickshelf backup. Don't panic! (Douglas Adams) (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Brickshelf back up (at least temporarily)

(...) Wonderful! Thanks to you and Kevin for arranging this! Now I know what I'll be doing this weekend: saving all of my photos and every photo that I love on Bshelf! It still is a shame that Bshelf is going away, but thanks for the 2nd chance to (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf back up (at least temporarily)

(...) Kudos to BS for going above and beyond the call to provide users an opportunity to retrieve their files. But my Top Ten list still stands. Dave! (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact