 General / 53863
  Re: Brickshelf and the AFOL community

(...) Am I the only one that's a bit nervous about about a mass migration to maj.com? If a mass migration happens, the maj.com bandwidth shoots through the roof and Kevin is once again facing overwhelming bandwidth costs. If this happens, does he (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Brickshelf and the AFOL community

(...) No, you're not alone. (...) Same here. We're all speculating, and in the dark. Without any word from Kevin, everything is just second-guessing. I would not be comfortable using Maj.com for anything until reading something from Kevin about (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Brickshelf and the AFOL community

(...) I also agree until we find out something from Kevin, moving files, correcting links, and stressing over lost pictures is all worthless, we all just need to take a breath and wait to hear something. It is obvious that Brickshelf has evolved (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Brickshelf and the AFOL community

(...) No, it's not just you, Jake. I do it with fear and trepidation. But want to be loyal to Kevin and what he has done for the AFOL community, if that indeed is what a migration means. If we are a nuisance, then I would by all means go to a (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Brickshelf and the AFOL community

(...) It took me a few weeks from first hearing the name to figure it out, but it's a trademarkable spelling of the second syllable of the word "image". Not pronounced quite the same, but clearly the source of the word. (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Brickshelf and the AFOL community

(...) I've decided to start migrating my BS account to MAJ. Fortunately for me, my gallery is pretty small. What is really needed is a migration bot that automates the upload process to MAJ after BSbackup utility has finished its downloads from (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)