 General / 53852 (-5)
  Re: Problems with Brickshelf?

(...) Hey! This is great info! For a while I was planning to just move all my stuff to maj.com but Flickr pro w/ Flickr Uploadr sounds much easier. Thanks. Adr. (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf and the AFOL community

I would like to thank Kevin. Brickshelf has meant alot to me since the nineties as a resource for ideas. I look at brickshelf on a daily basis for inspiration. I'm just not that creative and learned alot about techniques. Lugnet and brickshelf are (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf and the AFOL community

(...) Feeding keywords, in the AdSense context is incredibly ineffective. This isn't a jab at Kevin, simply a bit of reality about how AdSense works. One of the reasons AdSense favors well trafficked blogs, forums, and news sites is that they post a (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf and the AFOL community

(...) As I mentioned earlier, he himself said that he was making a small profit off Brickshelf. I would try finding his post but Zerostuds was only up for around two weeks and wasn't picked up by the Wayback Machine crawlers at all. I can imagine (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf and the AFOL community

(...) Or he's focusing his efforts on maj.com, which as far as I can tell is based on Brickshelf's code. (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact