 General / 53827 (-10)
  Re: Brickshelf.com – A Possible Solution

(...) Christopher, I agree with your sentiments. I'm not a terribly active AFOL. Still, I've sent $10 via PayPal to Lugnet, and to Brickshelf, and to Peeron. My son and I have certainly gotten more than our money's worth from these great online (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Problems with Brickshelf?

(...) Per the Brickshelf terms of service, still available at (URL) 13. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE Brickshelf reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Brickshelf.com – A Possible Solution

(...) Didn't you do that anyway ; ) ..a little humour on a dark day... God Bless, Nathan (17 years ago, 15-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Brickshelf.com – A Possible Solution

Hey, Sounds good. Let's look to see what we can do positively rather than sit around and gripe about things. I would be happy to act as a moderator of a resurrected variant on Brickshelf. I'm sure we could easily create a large team of trusted AFOLs (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Problems with Brickshelf?

(...) Brickshelf used to use real names but there have been some laws passed in the past few years that make that problematic. For one thing, there are laws against collecting certain information online from people under the age of 13. The idea is (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Problems with Brickshelf?

Hi Jake! Thanks for the information and clarification. (...) Hm, having 94MB worth of MOC pictures on my HD that sounds manageable. Bye Jojo (17 years ago, 15-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Problems with Brickshelf?

(...) There is something I think we all need to think about for a moment- it's still the weekend. If we don't get any word by, say, Monday afternoon then it's off to MAJ, Flickr, or whatever works for each of us. Adr. (17 years ago, 15-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf.com – A Possible Solution

(...) Christopher, I've not read all the posts on this topic, so I didn't realize people were disrespecting Kevin for the changes to Brickshelf. This is completely uncalled for and should stop right away. I appreciate your approach to the change, in (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Whiners Re: Problems with Brickshelf?

(...) It is clear to me you have never had to deal with Kevin before. I'm not a whiner, but I know when a battle is lost. (17 years ago, 15-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Brickshelf.com – A Possible Solution

Hello everyone. While many may not recognize my name, I am a long time AFOL. And while I barely post, I am an active and appreciative member who has watched the Lego community grow from it’s infancy since the mid 90s (wow, I really feel old now). (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jul-07, to lugnet.general) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact