 General / 53824
    Re: Brickshelf.com – A Possible Solution —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hey, Sounds good. Let's look to see what we can do positively rather than sit around and gripe about things. I would be happy to act as a moderator of a resurrected variant on Brickshelf. I'm sure we could easily create a large team of trusted AFOLs (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Brickshelf.com – A Possible Solution —Nathan Todd
   (...) Didn't you do that anyway ; ) ..a little humour on a dark day... God Bless, Nathan (17 years ago, 15-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)