 General / 53801
  Re: Problems with Brickshelf?

(...) I'd have to take great exception to this point. I love Flickr. It's an absolutely fantastic. There have been slower periods, certainly, but honestly I've only noticed them pre-Yahoo! acquisition when they were growing in leaps and bounds and (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Problems with Brickshelf?

(...) Sorry to follow-up to my own post (I wish I could simply edit the existing post instead). Forgot to mention that Flickr also has an incredible robust API that allows other sites to tap into the functionality of Flickr with relative ease. Three (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)