 General / 53757 (-5)
  Re: Problems with Brickshelf?

(...) Maybe it's been hacked? I can't imagine he wouldn't have given people a chance to save their images.... :-( Maggie C. (17 years ago, 14-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Problems with Brickshelf?

(...) Kevin's known for taking a good idea, starting something we want, and then abandoning all administration of it. Oh, without passing the torch gracefully. I estimate I probably lost 3/4 of my MOC photos. Aaron (17 years ago, 14-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Problems with Brickshelf?

(...) Good job giving everyone time to back there stuff up, Kevin Everyone else, get on Flickr. Brickshelf has sucked since the 90's. (17 years ago, 14-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Problems with Brickshelf?

(...) Nice of Kevin to give us some warning. Jeff (17 years ago, 14-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Problems with Brickshelf?

Just been to Brickshelf and it reports Brickshelf has discontinued operation. We apologize for any inconvenience. Maj still seems to be up Tim (17 years ago, 14-Jul-07, to lugnet.general) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact