 General / 53752 (-5)
  Re: Back after 5 years - trying to catch up

In lugnet.general, Doug Dropeskey wrote: Snip (...) I think it was a bit of both. The community wanted websites with more specialized content. Needs were not being met (articles, chat, easy to join) so other sites were started. (...) Yes. Major (...) (17 years ago, 14-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Back after 5 years - trying to catch up

(...) Impressive as ever. Which reminds me, can lego trains be weatherized (run outdoors)? I have to take that up in .trains (...) From my reading it appears that lugnet went through some management turmoil--unprocessed memberships, infrequent (...) (17 years ago, 14-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Back after 5 years - trying to catch up

(...) Oh, baby, (URL) does it ever!>:-) I use my LUGNET NG as our web site. No jumping ship, here! (...) One might say that LUGNET is a victim of its own success. It brought us all together, and all of the little sects got together and formed boards (...) (17 years ago, 13-Jul-07, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, FTX)

  BrickShelf and the bust.

Hello! I was just roaming the recent galleries on BrickShelf. Embedded inbetween the Lego folders was this advertisement: (URL) made me smirk. I remember a picture that concentrated on a female bust covered by a Lego t-shirt once caused uproar and (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: LDD goes Technic

(...) I must say they chose a very creative solution to the issue of how to run cables :) (so as not to tease, each end of a cable is represented by the modular connector and a small length of wire. Colored arrows are used to match up which end runs (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact