 General / 53743
  Re: color problems with 10190

(...) John, from what I understand, Flextronics took over Duplo manufacturing first. LEGO had molding operations in the Czech Republic, and that factory has been doing very well. Bagging operations in Enfield are being moved to Juarez, Mexico. (...) (17 years ago, 6-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: color problems with 10190

(...) Thank you, that all makes sense. Some quality issues can be overlooked. However I do not like having different shades when I build something. It makes it look a bit cheap and unplaned. I hope that Lego listens as to the the color problem. It (...) (17 years ago, 6-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)