 General / 53732
  Re: color problems with 10190

Given the colour variations in MEGA BLOKS I am sure they do just in time dying as well. BUT man it sure drops the quality of LEGOs product. So instead of pre-dyed plastic pellets, they either batch dye or on the fly dye them as they mold. NEITHER (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: color problems with 10190

(...) I'm sorry I was not clear. This WAS a problem and the inventory needs to be cleared out of the warehouses but this should NOT be a problem moving forward. Dye jobs happening right now are supposed to be fine and new sets should not have the (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)