 General / 53721
  Re: Sometimes LEGO makes me crazy

(...) Thanks for the idea. I'm currnetly using two of these, (URL) nested together (they're apparently designed to do that) to make a four-bladed prop. I use four sets of them in an array. That seems to be my best option so far. Here are some pics: (...) (17 years ago, 2-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Sometimes LEGO makes me crazy

(...) [snip] (...) Hi Duane, for a rectangular shape of a tunnel this propellor would not be perfectly right, but I would guess, that this is the so far best prop, which LEGO has done: (URL) a weak spot this one has the gear wheel fixed to the axle, (...) (17 years ago, 3-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)