 General / 53702 (-5)
  Re: Building equality one female minifig at a time.

(...) I'd be happy with less of those too... the facial hair fashions of minifigs differ greatly from those I've observed in any country I've been to. Tim (17 years ago, 28-Jun-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Building equality one female minifig at a time.

(...) What do you do about figs with facial hair (beards, mustaches etc) (17 years ago, 28-Jun-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickworld was a Blast!

(...) Uh, he was passed LONG ago. I'm pretty sure there are more than a few BL stores with more bricks for sale than they own. JOHN (17 years ago, 28-Jun-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Building equality one female minifig at a time.

(...) <snippage> Not at all. When you raised this issue at Brickworld during the Q&A, it got me to thinking. What do you think about the idea of simply including female wigs in every set? I mean, a fig is essentially gender neutral until wigs are (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jun-07, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

  BrickWorld Highlights

As many others have said already on LUGNET, BrickWorld was a fantastic event! All of us coordinators were blown away by the attendance at this very first year for BrickWorld. Here are some event highlights that I really enjoyed: • Watching a new (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jun-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact