 General / 53670
  Issues at Northstar?

I have been unable to access www.brickish.co.uk (page not found) and www.jlug.net (MySQL error) for the last couple of days. Both these sites are hosted by Northstar so I'm guessing they have a problem. Bricklink is also hosted there and is OK but I (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jun-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Issues at Northstar?

(...) Yes, they are having technical difficulties. I believe they have multiple servers and only certain ones are affected, thus the hit-or-miss ability to reach certain sites they host. My LUG's site ((URL)) is one of the sites that is down as (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jun-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Issues at Northstar?

(...) I don't know if its related but www.brickset.com is also giving wierd database errors. (17 years ago, 19-Jun-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Issues at Northstar?

(...) I believe Brickset is hosted at Northstar too. Tim (17 years ago, 19-Jun-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Issues at Northstar?

(...) Yes, there are issues with Northstar, I'll let Eric post details, but a number of LEGO sites appear to be affected. Club sites that use a database, as well as the ones you mention, and others like BrickFest.com, are currently offline. (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jun-07, to lugnet.general)