 General / 53649
  Re: Eric Brok has passed away!!

(...) A great loss to the community. His friends and family are remembered in our thoughts and prayers. Dave K (17 years ago, 14-Jun-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Eric Brok has passed away!!

(...) Wow...this is a loss. While I never knew him, and knew little of his work, I still greive the loss that we as a community have. My deepest sympathy to his family at this time. heb je speler welput, Eric. Wel verpozing ter vrede.... (You have (...) (17 years ago, 14-Jun-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)