 General / 53592 (-5)
  LEGO® Group The world’s most reputable company of 2007

LEGO® is No.1 of 600 companies for 2007 May 23, 2007 Fobes.com By Tara Weiss The world’s most reputable companies: These business have products consumers want — and their trust (URL) With all the bad news recently about corporate scandals you might (...) (17 years ago, 23-May-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Brickworld Supporting LEGO - Round 2

<<https://registrati...Logo.png>> Brickworld Founder Adam Tucker and PR Coordinator Brittny Dziadula spent last weekend supporting LEGO Master Builder at the LEGO Store in downtown Chicago, IL. The goal? To build an 8 foot tall Bataman sculpture. As (...) (17 years ago, 23-May-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, FTX) !!

  Age range for parts ?

TLC labels sets (at least in the USA) with a suggested range of ages. This is likely derived from the sizes/complexity of various parts used in the set. It may also have to do with the difficulty in assembling the set. Is there a list anywhere than (...) (17 years ago, 22-May-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Congratulations Pierre

Thank you guys for your kind words, and to everyone who had a look at my folder. Steven, you know you also inspired me for some creations (firetrucks, front end loader 2...) and I wish to thank you for that. I'm often inspired by pictures I see on (...) (17 years ago, 21-May-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

  Masonic Square and Compass

Has anyone ever seen or have a picture of a Masonic Square and Compass in Legos? Or where could I get one custom built? Thanks John P (17 years ago, 20-May-07, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact