 General / 53592 (-10)
  LEGO® Group The world’s most reputable company of 2007

LEGO® is No.1 of 600 companies for 2007 May 23, 2007 Fobes.com By Tara Weiss The world’s most reputable companies: These business have products consumers want — and their trust (URL) With all the bad news recently about corporate scandals you might (...) (17 years ago, 23-May-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Brickworld Supporting LEGO - Round 2

<<https://registrati...Logo.png>> Brickworld Founder Adam Tucker and PR Coordinator Brittny Dziadula spent last weekend supporting LEGO Master Builder at the LEGO Store in downtown Chicago, IL. The goal? To build an 8 foot tall Bataman sculpture. As (...) (17 years ago, 23-May-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, FTX) !!

  Age range for parts ?

TLC labels sets (at least in the USA) with a suggested range of ages. This is likely derived from the sizes/complexity of various parts used in the set. It may also have to do with the difficulty in assembling the set. Is there a list anywhere than (...) (17 years ago, 22-May-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Congratulations Pierre

Thank you guys for your kind words, and to everyone who had a look at my folder. Steven, you know you also inspired me for some creations (firetrucks, front end loader 2...) and I wish to thank you for that. I'm often inspired by pictures I see on (...) (17 years ago, 21-May-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

  Masonic Square and Compass

Has anyone ever seen or have a picture of a Masonic Square and Compass in Legos? Or where could I get one custom built? Thanks John P (17 years ago, 20-May-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Congratulations Pierre

(...) Congratulations Pierre. Your vehicles are a major inspiration to me. Tim (17 years ago, 19-May-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Congratulations Pierre

Pierre, Steven’s comments are right on! You are an inspiration for many builders with all the vehicles you have built that are a great model of the real thing. Thanks also for taking and posting all the pics of your work. I wish my fleet could be (...) (17 years ago, 19-May-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

  Re: Congratulations Pierre

(...) Quite a landmark! Congrats from even a non-townie ;) God Bless, Nathan (URL) (17 years ago, 19-May-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Congratulations Pierre

Congratulations to Pierre Normandin on getting 100,000 hits in his (URL) Brickshelf folder>. Pierre has inspired many Lego town fans (including myself) and his building style, attention to detail and realism even seems to have inspired the Lego (...) (17 years ago, 19-May-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: lego site

(...) Hey, that's good stuff! I've seen all the models except the book scanner. Two of them are from Philo, you should see his site if you haven't. Tim (17 years ago, 19-May-07, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact