 General / 53582
  lego site

(URL) I just found this site now that I have been goofing around on the web. You all might already know about it, but it has a good article on Lego that is easy to understand with a back to basics approach. John P (17 years ago, 18-May-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: lego site

(...) Hey, that's good stuff! I've seen all the models except the book scanner. Two of them are from Philo, you should see his site if you haven't. Tim (17 years ago, 19-May-07, to lugnet.general)