 General / 53577 (-5)
  Re: The Tequila Sunrise

(...) It's another Tequila sunrise! No, wait, this is the first one! Wow, that's as impressive a MOC as it is brightly colored, Tony! You've captured the streamlined twenties look very well-- nice and clean, and well-rounded. It looks fast just (...) (17 years ago, 17-May-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Happy Birthday, René!

Well I'll add my best wishes (if this is true ; ) God Bless! Nathan (URL) (17 years ago, 17-May-07, to lugnet.people, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Happy Birthday, René!

My German isn't good, but from what I've gathered, you had a birthday this past week (12th?). 31, is it? Well, congratulations! We don't have enough communication going between Germany and the US because we hang out in our respective groups too (...) (17 years ago, 17-May-07, to lugnet.people, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: The Tequila Sunrise

(...) Thanks! I love Flickr, it's really helped the building process when it comes to things like these. There aren't too many shopes that carry the 4x4 dome piece I used around, but they are there. (URL) Thanks for the reply! --Tony (17 years ago, 17-May-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: The Tequila Sunrise

(...) Thanks! The stickers I intend to add won't do much to change the overall look, they'll mainly just be adding text too small to have been created through LEGO means. I had some reservations with the color scheme, but it was different so I went (...) (17 years ago, 17-May-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact