 General / 53571
53570  |  53572
Subject:
NELUG's second Window on the Comunity Installation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2007 14:38:34 GMT

On May 8, NELUGer Mike Ripley brought in his model, and I took out mine.
The swap went off without a hitch and we had a great time talking with
Angela, the very helpful and enthusiastic store employee in charge that
night.

Even though it looks like we are sticking to "real world" building
theme, Mike decided to liven things up by adding some decidedly un-real
minifigures.

http://www.nelug.org/mediagallery/album.php?aid=283&sort=0&page=1

--
http://mysite.verizon.net/cjmasi/lego/