 General / 53535
    Re: Lego Top Seller Data —Joe Meno
   (...) This is really fascinating to look at - I am surprised at the staying power of Cafe Corner. But I'm also a little curious about what happened with the Hobby Train. Joe (17 years ago, 7-May-07, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego Top Seller Data —David Eaton
   (...) Actually, the inspiration for this little chart was Cafe Corner-- I wish I had started gathering data just a couple days earlier, when Cafe Corner first appeared on the list. I never expected it to last as long as as it has, especially (...) (17 years ago, 8-May-07, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego Top Seller Data —John P. Henderson
     (...) I wonder if this staying power of Cafe Corner ties to the recent mailing from S@H of a catalogue with the set prominantly displayed on the back. I only got the catalogue last week, and surely there are dozens of people who don't learn of these (...) (17 years ago, 8-May-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Lego Top Seller Data —Joe Meno
   (...) That's one of the things about this chart that has my attention - it is surprising in quite a few ways in showing what has gotten 'hot.' (...) Thanks for posting the link there - I couldn't seem to find the order window for the Hobby Train. (...) (17 years ago, 8-May-07, to lugnet.general)