 General / 53531
    gift of the week —Jeff Szklennik
   My aunt recently 'found' a box of Lego she purchased for me for Christmas(!) at a local store called "Attic Treasures". She just told me about it a few days ago because she 'found' it in her living room in a paper bag she had near some sewing stuff. (...) (17 years ago, 7-May-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, FTX)