 General / 53526
    Re: What's the weirdest LEGO item you own? —Aaron M. Sneary
   (...) I've heard (and seen photos) that a yellow sharpie will repair that silly flesh tone problem. (17 years ago, 4-May-07, to lugnet.general)

        Re: What's the weirdest LEGO item you own? —David Laswell
   (...) Really? That's interesting, to say the least. I just checked Brickshelf, and there is indeed a folder showing the (URL) miracle> that is de-corpsification. That's excellent news, as I've really been itching to include some Batman minifigs in (...) (17 years ago, 5-May-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)