 General / 53510
    Re: What's the weirdest LEGO item you own? —Jim Hughes
   (...) John; The Lego Cross was produced in the early-mid 1950's and exists in 2 versions, one with a plain front and one with the word "JESUS" molded in block letters. Ole Kirk Christiansen, his family, as well as a significant portion of the (...) (17 years ago, 1-May-07, to lugnet.general)

        Re: What's the weirdest LEGO item you own? —John Patterson
   (...) Thanks, that is good to know. A mystery solved. I kind of wondered about their family history a little. While I am not a conspiracy theorist, it seems like the number 13 pops up a lot in their inventories. Just an observation. John P (17 years ago, 1-May-07, to lugnet.general)

        Re: What's the weirdest LEGO item you own? —Allister McLaren
   (...) And beware the (URL) lego set of the beast> (17 years ago, 1-May-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: What's the weirdest LEGO item you own? —John Patterson
   (...) and it is red! I do a lot of needlework and the largest tread company in the world DMC, from France, has a color of floss that is devil red and its number is 666. Strange? John P (17 years ago, 1-May-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)