 General / 53488
  Brickfetish -- the Spring Offensive

Just in time for Spring, which has been RATHER LATE where I live, is a new version of Brickfetish. http:/www.brickfetish.com This version tracks the history of Lego through 1972. New topics discussed are: Duplo, Minitalia, Denken mit Lego, Hanne's (...) (17 years ago, 24-Apr-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickfetish -- the Spring Offensive

(...) I was slowly reading all the great material here and came across this picture: (URL) am curious about fig. 13...it apparently shows the reason for the cutout in a piece of straight track being for elevation...and marks the ideal height at two (...) (17 years ago, 27-Apr-07, to lugnet.general)