 General / 53410
  LEGO MMOG?

I found this from a gaming comic I visit, I'm amazed this hasn't been posted elsewhere yet. (3 URLs) BILLUND, DENMARK - March 5, 2007 - The LEGO® Group today announced it has commenced a working relationship with NetDevil® to develop a massively (...) (18 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.gaming, FTX)

  Re: LEGO MMOG?

In lugnet.general, Leonard Hoffman wrote: -snip- (URL) should've searched for 'MMO' - idiot me. -Lenny (18 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: LEGO MMOG?

(...) Looks like this could really be big--might be a good idea to set up another forum just for this. Eventhough the last game I really played addictively was Munch Man on the Texas Instrument TI??? computer, I can envision all kinds of things that (...) (18 years ago, 29-Mar-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.gaming, FTX)