 General / 53392
    Re: New Lugnet Design and Top Stories List —Ross Crawford
   (...) I think this is made difficult because the top stories list (and much of the front page I think?) is cached, and re-generated regularly, to reduce server load. To allow a customisable list on the front page would increase that load (...) (18 years ago, 25-Feb-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

        Re: New Lugnet Design and Top Stories List —Jude Beaudin
   (...) As members we can create our own using an FTX page. You just need to specify what you want to be included. I created (URL) is simply: [NewsSpotlight lugnet.general] [NewsSpotlight lugnet.parts] [NewsSpotlight lugnet.trains] HTH, Jude (18 years ago, 25-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)