 General / 53310
Re: new format
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2007 10:27:37 GMT

In lugnet.general, Rene Hoffmeister wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Matthew Crandall wrote:
   Hi--

Okay, now I feel silly.

My LUGnet webpage has...vanished. I can’t get to where it was; there’s a whole bunch of neat, nifty stuff residing there. I like it--but I am now curious as to where my page went. I like the new layout, though. If I have to rebuild my page elsewhere, thats’s cool. Just tell me.

So, if anyone else has some ideas--or can point a relative newbie in the right direction--I’d appreciate a post back here.

Many Thanks--

Matthew

Hi Matthew,

it should work now. I will be attentive the next days, if you (or somebody else) find any misbehaviour of LUGNET, please post to lugnet.admin or write me an email.

Thanks! Rene
Hello René,

my personal side is now fine again.

Thanks for the fast fix! BTW, nice new main page...

Cheers
Marco