 General / 53276
53275  |  53277
Subject:
AFOL's websites please update your 'Links' pages!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2007 12:32:55 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I just thought this might be a good thing to mention, and start fresh for the
New Year.

This is more a call to all AFOL's, LUGNET members, and other LEGO fans that have
their OWN LEGO fan sites plus 'clubs'.  Please 'UPDATE' or FIX you're links
section.  In other words make sure the links to the other sites are really the
correct sites.

There are some LEGO fan websites that have 'NOT' been updated since like 1995,
2000, 2004 or even today.  The reason I am mentioning is that some sites are no
longer working and/or the domain name is now a 'ADULT' site.  Any under age
child can click on a fansite, and might click on a link through your webpage.
I am not gonna mention the sites here.

If you are ADMIN/MOD/OWNER/MEMBER running a forum, selling, showing or talking
about LEGO like Bricklink.com, Classic-Castle.com, Eurobricks.com etc.... or
have a links page.  Please make sure the 'LINKS' page section is updated.  And
since a lot of fan sites share the same LINKS make sure your're friends sites do
a check.

Thanks,  :-)

Build on!

-Abner