 General / 53273
53272  |  53274
Subject:
A few ideas on member pages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2007 19:05:48 GMT

Hello everybody,

I started built a member page a few yaers ago. From the begining I found it easy to do
with FTX. It’s by far not as complicated as HTML or other design languages.

So after having this page for a few years now - and still working on it -
I’ve a few suggestions, which I think could be usefull:
  • A way to see if annybody visited the page. This could be e.g. a FTX command
    establishing a counter.
  • A way to metatag pages to make them show up in search engines like google.
  • An easy way to find other member pages and also “official” LUGNet pages.
What do you think about those ideas?

Marco