 General / 53233
53232  |  53234
Subject:
Brickfetish - new version
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2006 01:11:26 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi:

To end the year I have just uploaded a completely new version of my Lego history
site, Brick Fetish. The timeline now spans from 1891-1968. Even the older
sections have been, in many cases, completely rewritten.

The purpose of the project is to document the history of Lego: the toys, the
company and the Kirk Christiansen family, by both a narrative and as many images
as I can find. I have tried very hard not just to restate The World of Lego Toys
or 50 Years of Play, but to present what I think is an accurate and detailed
history. Some topics included are Kiddicraft, the early licenses, including the
bizarre Icelandic license, the System of Play/Town Plan, The Lego brick, Bilofix
(2 separate times), Lego Trains and Legoland.

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks

Jim

http://www.brickfetish.com