 General / 53222 (-5)
  Re: Best year

(...) Very impressive. Very impressive indeed. I totally was not expecting the change in quality, but I guess that's what I get from having low expectations. Would anyone happen to have pictures of any of the other new castle sets? I'd be interested (...) (18 years ago, 28-Dec-06, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Winter Tree

(URL) All in all it uses 31 green large leaves and 64 white large leaves. I'm rather please that, though I didn't use any small leaves, I was still able to get a conifer-like shape. If you'd like to know why I used green to begin with, I did it for (...) (18 years ago, 27-Dec-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Best year

(...) never getting one of those seaports pictured! (...) They look to be a mixture of AFOL building & early 90's set design. The Seaport & Gas Station aren't quite as exciting to me personally, but I still can't wait to see detail pictures. (...) (...) (18 years ago, 27-Dec-06, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Links Fixed, Firefox 2.0.0.1 Downloaded

(...) Looks fine now, thanks! ROSCO (18 years ago, 27-Dec-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Very Complex Early LEGO History

A Photo Gallery has been installed on the LEGO CD website. It contains 45 pics gleaned from the over 1,700 used on the CD. Check it out! Most of these items will be unfamiliar to many people. And some will be very familiar! (URL) Istok (18 years ago, 27-Dec-06, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact