 General / 53143
    Wishlist to LEGO? —Rene Hoffmeister
   Hi, the German ambassadors started a new survey a few hours ago, asking what kind of sets we would like from LEGO: (URL) such a survey planned here too? If not, should we translate it? And another question: Would it be useful to have a group (...) (18 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego) !

        Re: Wishlist to LEGO? —Selçuk Göre
   (...) Having a group like that (lugnet.announce.ambassador) might be a good idea. And I really like to see that survey is translated or separately started here, too... Cheers (18 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Wishlist to LEGO? —Larry Lesser
   I say we just start it. I think the Paradisa sets should be redone. With all of the new parts the sets could be redesigned to look even cooler. Larry (18 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Wishlist to LEGO? Rene Hoffmeister
   (...) Hi Larry, I don't know whether there's something in the tube already, so I'd suggest to wait for an "official" announcement from an ambassador, otherwise the wishlist could break up and would be harder to follow. I just created (...) (18 years ago, 25-Nov-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.ambassadors)