 General / 53092 (-5)
  Re: LEGO SETS/PARTS HISTORY CD....

(...) Gary, This is great news. I think this is going to be a major contribution to the existing literature related to the LEGO hobby. I'm sure many people will be delighted to have such a comprehensive text at their disposal. I know I will. :) Just (...) (18 years ago, 27-Oct-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO SETS/PARTS HISTORY CD....

Well I'm finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel in my 3 year 1,100 page Lego CD project, with hundreds of pictures. I want to thank those many people who have pre-ordered the Lego Sets/Parts History CD. I am sure they were impressed with (...) (18 years ago, 27-Oct-06, to lugnet.general)

  Official LEGO Poll: what car should LEGO make?

TLG may create a collector car set, and they'd like to know which car you'd like to see. The official poll is hosted on LEGOFan ((URL)). Here are the constraints: The car will be for display, which means it will have little functionality The car (...) (18 years ago, 26-Oct-06, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Halloween -- LEGO Style

Over the weekend, my wife and I went to a Halloween costume party. My wife wanted to make our costumes and she (not an AFOL) wanted to do something LEGO®. Here is what we came up with: (2 URLs) Blog Post> -Jeramy (18 years ago, 23-Oct-06, to lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: LEGO Flamethrower

(...) It's not purist though! Steve (18 years ago, 23-Oct-06, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact