 General / 53089
  Halloween -- LEGO Style

Over the weekend, my wife and I went to a Halloween costume party. My wife wanted to make our costumes and she (not an AFOL) wanted to do something LEGO®. Here is what we came up with: (2 URLs) Blog Post> -Jeramy (18 years ago, 23-Oct-06, to lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: Halloween -- LEGO Style

(...) Love it! You make a great couple! Here in the city there is a very festive Halloween parade in Greenwich Village. A couple of years ago me and a few non-lego friends were going to participate as 3 different lego bricks. It never came to (...) (18 years ago, 23-Oct-06, to lugnet.fun, FTX)