 General / 53027 (-5)
  Lego mailing list (shop.lego.com)

Hi! I, as many of you, am on the mailing list og TLC (shop.lego.com news), but I have a problem. I get all mails 3 times, when trying to adjust anything, I see that I am only subscribed once. Whenever there is something new, I am told 3 times. I (...) (18 years ago, 28-Sep-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego)

  Eastern Block Web Site Contest!!! Win a 6980 Galaxy Commander!!!

Comrades! The Eastern Block web site needs an overhaul! I did the best I can, but alas I am a coder, not a web designer. I know, shocking... So what to do? LEGO fans do seem to have a good bit of web talent, so why not have a contest to design the (...) (18 years ago, 27-Sep-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  What happened to BrikTrak?

Looks like they lost the domain www.briktrak.com to a link farm. Does the BrikTrak program still exist? (18 years ago, 24-Sep-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TennLUG Meeting

(...) I'm not sure if the above meeting ever took place or not but, being new to the area, I have an idea: let's put on a little show. We can get a meeting room at the Brentwood library (right off of I-65 at Concord Road) for about $15 for 4 hours. (...) (18 years ago, 23-Sep-06, to lugnet.loc.us.tn, lugnet.general)

  The 2nd Halloween Vignette Contest !!!

Once again it is that time of the year, and so the curators of .vignette proudly announce: (2 URLs) THE 2ND HALLOWEEN VIGNETTE CONTEST!!> - (Click on the link or the image for the Contest rules.) To win, simply build the best “Halloween-themed (...) (18 years ago, 20-Sep-06, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact