 General / 53004
  LEGO Star Wars II - the original trilogy

Huh. Somehow, I completely missed that this was coming out. I know what I'm getting my family for Christmas... well, let's make that the next birthday... or tommorow, whichever comes first. (URL) Brian Davis (18 years ago, 11-Sep-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars II - the original trilogy

(...) Colts-Giants game last night. --Jack AFOL, St. Louis (18 years ago, 11-Sep-06, to lugnet.general)