 General / 52972 (-10)
  Re: Hey, BrickShelf-users, seen this?

Hello, I've recently started posting pix on Brickshelf myself, and I'm not sure I understand what exactly constitutes "annoying" pix. I posted a bunch of pix that were 1600 x1200 pixels, and they are listed as "Image resized from 1600x1200" When I (...) (18 years ago, 7-Sep-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bad examples are getting worse :-(

(...) Hi Holger, Your request may not be heard. Most of the people uploading such junk, whether it's out of focus, poorly lit, too low or too high resolution pictures are mostly kids who don't read Lugnet...it might be better if you posted this on (...) (18 years ago, 7-Sep-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Bad examples are getting worse :-(

Hello, while surfing Brickshelf recent galleries another "highlight" could be found: An broken, 3504x2336 picture! (URL) No, your computer isn't broken, the picture someone uploaded was allready broken before uploading or brickshelf broke it ... The (...) (18 years ago, 7-Sep-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Hey, BrickShelf-users, seen this? Some more photography basics

Hello! I'm happy that this issue seems to be an issue which is starting to be discussed here and elsewhere at 1000steine. There have been some valueable informations in this thread concerning online pictures of MOCs. To show your great MOCs online (...) (18 years ago, 7-Sep-06, to lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: Hey, BrickShelf-users, seen this?

--snip-- (...) Exhibit A (URL) B (URL) really not that hard [1] to keep people unannoyed but good photography requires practise and, most importantly, chucking away crap pictures. I usually shoot about 3 or 4 times as many as I use and I know for (...) (18 years ago, 6-Sep-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Hey, BrickShelf-users, seen this?

(...) Okay, I have read the followups to this post, and I have read a recent followup to another post of mine over at Lugnet Announce Creation/MOC's where ALE Linus Bohman kindly gave me some tips on photography for my MOC's. I am not camera savvy, (...) (18 years ago, 6-Sep-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Hey, BrickShelf-users, seen this?

(...) I personally use IrfanView since it's free: (URL) If you go to the FAQ page on the IrfanView site, and scroll down to the very bottom, you'll find several tutorials on batch resizing and batch conversion. I used IrfanView to batch resize the (...) (18 years ago, 6-Sep-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Hey, BrickShelf-users, seen this?

Thanks Mark! -C. (18 years ago, 6-Sep-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Hey, BrickShelf-users, seen this?

(...) Cyndi - While you are logged in, get to the folder where the image is. Click on the word 'Delete' in the top right-hand side of the screen. You'll see some red bars pop up around your gallery, and then just click on the image you want to (...) (18 years ago, 6-Sep-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Hey, BrickShelf-users, seen this?

(...) Hi All- Does anyone know how to delete a single image from a brickshelf folder? Is this possible to do without removing and replacing the entire folder? Sorry if this is stupid/already answered long ago. Thanks- Cyndi (18 years ago, 6-Sep-06, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact