 General / 52937
    Wow! What an event! —Suzanne Rich
   Here at BrickFest 2006, I think we're too much in a state of euphoria to pause for posting. But BOY are you missing out if you're not present ;-) A few hours ago, I happened to overhear the words of one CEO of a certain company: "This place is on (...) (18 years ago, 27-Aug-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Wow! What an event! —David Koudys
   (...) Sure Suz... rub it in :p Dave K -wishing he was there, at the very least to play LEGO Settlers... :) (18 years ago, 27-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)