 General / 52872 (-5)
  Re: removing black marker from transparent pieces

Well, this is how we remove sharpie marks from white boards. Quite simple, really (but I never would've thought of it). Use an black erasable marker and mark completely over the original mark. Then wipe it off with a towel. It might take a few tries (...) (18 years ago, 7-Aug-06, to lugnet.general)

  removing black marker from transparent pieces

I've tried all the general cleaning methods posted on the site and still can't remove black marker marks from 2 large transparent pieces that I found in a garage sale. I've searched all over the website and can't find anything specific for removing (...) (18 years ago, 7-Aug-06, to lugnet.general)

  LEGO Poem: TGP

Here is another poem for you all. (URL) -AHui A&M LWorks (URL) (18 years ago, 7-Aug-06, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  The Marathon

Ahoy again mates. My second go around at a ship, I was able to throw some ideas I had after I finished the Corinthian into this. I think it looks better not being as tall and being longer, but I'd be interested in hearing everyone else's opinion as (...) (18 years ago, 5-Aug-06, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: Brickfest webcast

(...) Due to low interest, I think we'll cancel a live broadcast for this year's BrickFest. Calum (18 years ago, 3-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact