 General / 52812 (-5)
  Re: Seeking Lugnet community help for a freeware computer game

(...) What it also means is that if you need to tweak something and re-render, you cant kick of LPub and then leave it rendering with little interaction. Being able to save LPub settings is very handy here... (...) Yes, the lack of undo is a bit (...) (18 years ago, 12-Jul-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Seeking Lugnet community help for a freeware computer game

(...) > It allows you to configure stuff like (...) Yes, had a good play with Lpub last night. Will use your tip re lowest quality for quick renders :-) (...) I will look into the step system, thanks. Saves me manually "save/render" over & over. I (...) (18 years ago, 12-Jul-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.gaming)

  "State of the Nation"

(...) I'm not so sure I'd be so pessimistic about the overall state of affairs for the AFOL community. Some pretty baddish stuff happened, and lots of stuff has changed, but the future holds lots of potential. After putting in many years of service (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jul-06, to lugnet.people, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Re: legofan.org dead?

(...) Christian, You are absolutely correct that we have had dead forums since May. We are dead in the water at the moment, but are working frantically to get the new server online. The problem is that we were being (very generously) hosted on a (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jul-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Seeking Lugnet community help for a freeware computer game

(...) In terms of "showing someone how to build your model", you would still normally have to put in the work to show what the steps were. All LPub does is provide a point/click workflow for getting it all rendered out into a directory full of image (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jul-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.gaming)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact