 General / 52782 (-10)
  The Corinthian

Ahoy mates. It has been a long time since I've managed to put together an MOC, I guess it was a lack-of-time induced dark age, but I have finally put a little something together. (URL) The first production from the yards of Port Olympic, The (...) (18 years ago, 3-Jul-06, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.military, FTX) !

  Pere Marquette #1225

(2 URLs) MOCPage> (URL) Brickshelf Gallery> Here is my MOC of the Pere Marquette Berkshire type steam locomotive #1225. It's actually the very same locomotive that pulls the Polar Express, which is why I replied to this thread. So why should you (...) (18 years ago, 3-Jul-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  BrickFest Bulletin: Less than a month left to register for BrickFest®! And Other Stuff...

(URL) BrickFest Registration Deadline is Less than a Month Away! Final registration deadline is July 29 for BrickFest, so now's the time to go to the (URL) website> and join in the fun! 250 people are already registered, and we have a cap of 400 (...) (18 years ago, 1-Jul-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Re: Pictures on set reference pages broken?

(...) Hi John, this is known and Jerry is working on it. Leg Godt! René (18 years ago, 29-Jun-06, to lugnet.general)

  Pictures on set reference pages broken?

Since the switchover, I have not been able to see the pictures on the set reference pages,just a little red x box that says zoom... Right click to the show picture option won't bring them up either. I'm still running 98se. Is this a known issue? (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jun-06, to lugnet.general)

  Announcing the new LUGNET Link List

Hi All, I would like to announce the new LUGNET Link List: (URL) former Link List, Michael Dorneichs great "Everything LEGO Link Page", is located here now: (URL) this list was last updated more than 3 years ago and it has too many broken links to (...) (18 years ago, 27-Jun-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org) !!

  Re: Picture Story

(...) Hi Alex, Good luck on your new project. I think that before you start an illustrated story, there are a number of questions you want to ask yourself: Original story vs. pre-existing story/novel/movie? Personally I go with pre-existing story, (...) (18 years ago, 27-Jun-06, to lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Looking for custom mini-fig shotgun

Hey all, After becoming a lobster bib-wearing Firefly fan, I've got the notion to make a Lego version of Serenity. I've seen Christopher Doyle's excellent version, and used his mini-figs as inspiration for my own. However, I really want Zoe to have (...) (18 years ago, 25-Jun-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Massive Layoffs At Lego (in Enfield, CT)

(...) Presumably you also want to see BL stores go out of business, by placing (URL) huge bogus orders> with them? Or was that just some weird personal vengeance because I don't agree with your views on gun ownership or something???? Please climb (...) (18 years ago, 23-Jun-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  MegaBloks announces Mobile Suit Gundam License

(URL) MegaBloks announced the license for Mobile Suit Gundam on their Japanese website today. This doesn't come as much of a surprise to me, considering they've had Power Rangers for a while, not to mention a few other anime properties, so they've (...) (18 years ago, 23-Jun-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact