 General / 52772 (-5)
  Mecha Presentations at BrickFest 2006!

Okay folks, we've got a few Mecha presentations to announce! MechaHub: Q&A With the opening of the MechaHub website, Lego Mecha builders have a single point they can gather to discuss and display all aspects of Lego Mecha building. Join Bryce (...) (18 years ago, 23-Jun-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Re: Picture Story

(...) Well, I can't speak for anyone buy myself, but I can give you a few tips I've learned over the years. Illustrating a book is the easiest to start off with, like in the case of the Brick Testament, because the story is already written for you. (...) (18 years ago, 23-Jun-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Massive Layoffs At Lego (in Enfield, CT)

(...) Look, you are entitled to your own opinion, sunshine, but really. That is about the stupidest comment I've read on LUGNET in a while. That is, unless you are trolling, to which I say, "good one", because you got me to bite. JOHN (18 years ago, 23-Jun-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Illegal EBAY Auction?

The seller has 15 of them! And the seller appears to have a track record of selling multiple copies of CDs and DVDs. Doesn't sound like someone selling off a few odds and ends from home. I think they are perfectly well aware of what they are doing! (...) (18 years ago, 23-Jun-06, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: Massive Layoffs At Lego (in Enfield, CT)

In China, as well as other third world countries, it's always easier to deal with those who ask for more pay, better working conditions, and more rights in general (witness Tiananmen Square). This method as of now, is politically unacceptable in the (...) (18 years ago, 23-Jun-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact